Apprise (Theme 08 by ambientthemes)
This is a theme suited to group sideblogs. There’s quite a lot to this theme and so I imagine there’s quite a lot that can go wrong, hence I made a support page explaining all!
As usual please do not redistribute, claim as your own or use as a base code, and likes/reblogs if you’re using the theme are appreciated.
Its features include:
- If you’ve connected a twitter account to the blog, it shows its latest tweets
- shows members of the blog
- 800px width header image
- cool icon links to a Facebook page, Youtube channel and Instagram
- it is completely localized meaning any text within the theme will change to the language of the blog owner
- reblog, like and share post to facebook, google plus and twitter buttons on each post
- have as many navigation links as you’d like: it’s hooked up so when you switch “show a link to this page” on when you edit a page, it’ll automatically show a link! (for links that aren’t pages, make a page and switch it from “standard layout” to “redirect” and type in your url etc)
BLOGROLL #2 by ROBBARYA
Instructions in code, if you have any questions go to my ask
- 3 navigation links
- All colours are customizable
- 3 columns
- Shows username and title
- Infinite amount of blogs. Scrollbar appears when the list is too long
- DON’T CLAIM AS YOUR OWN
- DON’T REMOVE OR MOVE THE CREDIT
- DON’T REDISTRIBUTE
- DON’T USE AS A BASE. You can edit it as much as you like as long as the credit remains untouched.
Please reblog/like if you use ♥ Thank you
about page - boxes
- five icons
- five main navigational links; six extra links
- about section; can be as long as you want
- interactive fish
- pixel fonts
credits are all listed in preview; works best in chrome; ask questions here!
Navigation/Tags page 01 by mandrakescry
- It contains 10 links
- You can add a text
- Tag sections with scroll, so add as may links as needed
- Don’t remove the credits
- LIKE or REBLOG if you use
(or if you like it)
- Click here to see my other themes and pages.
- 500/400px Posts
- 4 Custom Links + Page Links
- Show/Hide Tags and Captions
- Custom Sidebar Subtitle
- Optional Billy Music Player
Please leave the credit if you use this theme! Thanks, and feel free to ask any questions.
my fourth tumblr theme featuring Doctor Who’s impossible girl, Clara (Oswin) Oswald
☆ you’re allowed to edit
☆ don’t use as a base
☆ credit me
☆ it’s my 1 Column theme from this year
☆ 500px post sizes
☆ 2 Navigations (first one with 8 customizable links and the second one with 5 customizable links)
☆ your tumblr Userpic is displayed on top of the left navigation /if you want
please like or reblog if you use
if you have problems or suggestions just ask me
more themes here!
- Theme HTML.
- 500 Size Posts.
- 6 Custom Links.
- 6 Custom Links / moderates
- Plagiarism protection.
- Please reblog/like ♥ if using
Never remove the credits, inspiration is different from copies. If the theme have a problem or you have any doubt about it just comes into contact.
——— 2014 & 2015
- Click the years (in the side) to show/hide the calendars.
- If default show, enable “Show2014” or/and “Show2015” in customize.
——— Install information.
- This is made as a theme if you want to use it as a page then follow these steps.
- First edit the calendar on a seperate blog. Save it when you’re happy with the results and go to the blog. Then you hold ctrl+u down and copy that code (all of it). Now make a page (custom layout) and insert the code you just copied and save.
——— Instructions for events (and inspiration) are in the code!
——— Video Tutorials (if it’s still not working out for you)
Christmas present for you guys! Thank you for a great year ^^
PAGES PACK by hardziam
Includes a blogroll, tags page and faq page! It’s designed so that you can put in a picture from tumblr that reflects your blog style, approximately 500x650px in size but it will fit automatically. The code is simplified as much as possible, all color customisations are at the beginning and separate from the bulk of the html. If it’s still confusing I’ve made a tutorial post HERE on how to customise it and put in links.
If you have any questions or there are any issues please don’t hesitate to tell me, and if you use it please like or reblog the post!!!